Closed Captioning for this Mass is provided exclusively by Mayo Clinic Health System.
The Diocesan Televised Mass is filmed at various churches in the Diocese of La Crosse by Diocesan priests, parishes, and Catholic groups for those who are unable to attend Mass in their own Church. Funded by the Diocesan Annual Appeal and viewer donations, the TV Mass is broadcast on eight different channels within the Diocese. A seasonal bulletin with programming information is available upon request.
To make a donation to help with the Televised Mass, just send a check or money order to this address:
Diocese of La Crosse
P.O. Box 4004.
La Crosse, Wisconsin 54602-4004
Televised Mass Broadcast Schedule
Currently, the Televised Mass is broadcast on the following channels:
- Eau Claire, Channel 18, at 9:30 a.m. Sunday.
- La Crosse, Channel 19, at 9:30 a.m. Sunday.
- Marshfield (Public Access), Cable Channel 98, Digital Channel 989, at 10:30 a.m. & 5:30 p.m. Sunday.
- Stevens Point (Public Access), Digital Channel 984, at Noon and 5:30 p.m. Saturday.
- Wausau, Channel 12 (Cable and Satellite), Channel 27.1 (Antenna), at 6:30 a.m. Sunday.
- Wausau (Public Access), Cable Channel 980, at 6:00 p.m. Saturday and 9:00 a.m. Sunday.
- Wisconsin Rapids (Public Access), Solarus Channel 3, at 1:00 p.m. Sunday.
- The Mass is also available any time of day, throughout the week, on the Diocesan web: diolc.org.
Special Masses and events will be broadcast live at diolc.org/live.
For more information about the TV Mass, please contact the Office of Sacred Worship at 608.791.2674.